Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company, offers an integrated team of health physicists and board-certified medical physicists to provide radiation-related facility design, construction, and operational services to medical facilities.
We bring expertise in shielding, licensing, and regulations spanning from pre-construction to decommissioning. Our experience with radiation machines covers the spectrum from high energy linear accelerators and new radiation therapy technologies, to the machines and lower energy radioisotopes used in nuclear medicine. We also interact with regulatory agencies on our clients’ behalf to ensure that all inquiries are managed in an expert, efficient, and professional manner.
Also see our partner, Versant Medical Physics and Radiation Safety >>
- Radioactive waste management
- Shielding design and calculations (as they apply to machines and protecting hospital staff)
- Post-construction inspection
- Safety culture
- Policies and procedures (as they apply to hospital staff)
- Radiation dose monitoring badges