Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company, offers extensive experience in the highly technical, niche discipline of radiation dose reconstruction.
We are a partner on the ORAU team, performing dose reconstruction and probability of causation estimation for former Department of Energy (DOE) worker illness claims under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act of 2000 (EEOICPA). In addition to our work on this important national program, we also perform dose calculations for individual or small group cases of worker exposures at commercial facilities and other worksites where radiation is present.
- Exposure scenario and source term modeling
- Environmental dose characterization
- Internal and external dosimetry calculations
- Complex data interpretation
- Historical site records collection, review, and storage
- Claimant interviews