Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company, provides radiation protection support for the deactivation, demolition, and removal of retired facilities.
We advise clients on risks, technology options, and design challenges, and we prepare documents such as technical reports, sampling and analysis plans, radiological characterization plans, and funding plans that comply with regulations. Also, when licensees need to renovate or relocate, or when their licenses are no longer needed, we perform MARSSIM-style decommissioning surveys of buildings (research labs, hospitals, source production facilities, sub-structures) and the environment (surface water, sediment, groundwater, air).
- Scoping, characterization, and remedial action support surveys
- Decommissioning funding plans
- MARSSIM final status surveys
- Environmental remediation
- Feasibility studies
- Radioactive and mixed waste storage, treatment, and disposal