Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company,* substantially revised or created new documents for Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois for three areas: internal dosimetry, workplace air monitoring, and instrumentation. The project was complex in that a significant number of deliverables were due in a very short period of time (about 3 months). The complexity was increased by revising numerous documents in parallel, by multiple staff (eight Dade Moeller staff members). Dade Moeller completed all deliverables on time and within budget with finished products that met the Laboratory's needs. This resulted in full-time follow-up work. In addition, Argonne provided positive client references on Dade Moeller's behalf for two significant proposals.
Argonne relied on Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company,* to:
- Review and analyze the radiation protection program
- Prepare, conduct, and document effectiveness reviews of the program
- Prepare, conduct, and document management self-assessments
- Prepare a revised radiation protection program in compliance with implementing regulations
- Develop the radiological safety program description, which implements the radiation protection program
- Rewrite the internal dosimetry, workplace air monitoring, and radiological instrumentation programs
- Completely revise the technical basis document for instrumentation
*Dade Moeller joined NV5 in May 2016 to integrate Dade Moeller’s safety & health, radiation protection, and environmental quality capabilities with NV5’s engineering, infrastructure, and program management resources. Our combined capabilities bring effective solutions to complex issues. Learn more.