Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company, performs 2003 NELAC/2009 TNI audits and corrective action reviews. To date, we have performed more than 230 laboratory audits.
Our staff includes environmental analytical chemists, geologists, biologists, environmental engineers, analytical Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) specialists, regulatory specialists, certified and highly trained laboratory assessors, and assessors. Our procedures are stringent and updated regularly to ensure we remain at the forefront of industry standards. Our checklists are based on the NELAP (National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)/TNI, ISO 17025 Quality System and cover the full range of regulatory-approved environmental analytical methods.
We support various Accrediting Bodies in states such as Louisiana, Oregon, Minnesota, Kansas, and Florida. An up-to-date list is available upon request.
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 17025 and 9001
- EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- DOD ELAP (U.S. Department of Defense Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
- NELAP (National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
- NELAC (National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference)
- TNI (The NELAC Institute)
- A2LA (American Association for Laboratory Accreditation)
- AOAC (Association of Analytical Chemistry, Food and Pharmaceutical Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program)
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality, formerly ASQC)
- Drinking water, wastewater, solid waste, materials chemistry, food, Pharma
- Volatiles and semi-volatiles
- Diesel range organics (DRO) and gasoline raw organics (GRO)
- Pesticides and PCBs
- Wet chemistry
- Air and emissions
- Stack testing