Dade Moeller, an NV5 Company, verifies and validates data for environmental projects throughout the country, including for challenging federal cleanup projects that require both radiochemical and chemical validation procedures.
We use standard operating procedures (SOPs) that exceed industry standards for depth and completeness of coverage, along with checklists and templates that cover the full range of environmental analytical methods. We are astute observers of environmental operations and have intimate knowledge of the rules, regulations, methods, and applications of the resulting data.
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Data Quality Assessment (DQA) process
- Radiochemical and chemical validation procedures for organics, metals, anions, and radionuclides
- Waste, soil, and groundwater samples