Dade Moeller assists clients with their dosimetry programs, from planning new programs to managing those that are well established. We also are an authorized vendor of Mirion dosimetry products, including Instadose™, film badges, thermoluminescent dosimeters (TLDs), ring dosimeters, and electronic dosimeters, and we use Mirion’s convenient My Dose Record (MDR) program for real-time, online employee access to dose records.
- Dosimetry program planning and implementation
- Dose reporting and reviews
- Assigning dose for lost or damaged badges
- New hire exposure histories; outgoing exposure summaries
- Wearer training
- ALARA Level 1 and Level 2 exposure investigations
Dade Moeller offers a wide array of Mirion product choices for measuring ionizing radiation. Product choices vary from film, thermoluminescent, and track-etch technologies for generalized detection. Specialty products such as environmental and electronic dosimeters are available for more specific needs. Read more about our dosimetry products by clicking here.