Dade Moeller is an award-winning, employee-owned firm that provides a full range of professional and technical services to federal, state, and commercial clients in support of nuclear, radiological, health & safety, and environmental operations.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 509-942-3790 or HR@moellerinc.com.
Why Dade Moeller?
What we offer
From medical and dental care options to first-day eligibility in our 401(k) plan, Dade Moeller offers a range of benefits that support your health and well-being. Our generous program allows you to select from a range of options to best meet your personal, financial, and professional needs. For more information, please review our Benefits Brochure.
Top 5 Reasons to Join the Dade Moeller Team
- Dynamic Work Environment – Be challenged in an environment that fosters creativity and supports professional development.
- Inclusive, Open Culture – Our people are our greatest asset as we actively engage with clients, partners, communities, and each other.
- Responsible Corporate Citizenship – Passionately committed to improving local communities and the environment.
- Inspiring and Collaborative Teams – Great people, working together, where respect for individual talent is the norm.
- Everyday Opportunities – Employees who think outside the box and use creative talents to tackle challenging technical and business problems.
Culture of inclusivity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dade Moeller is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law poster.
Dade Moeller is a drug-free workplace and participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please visit the following links:
Department of Homeland Security E-Verify: English or Spanish
Department of Justice Right to Work: English or Spanish
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA): English
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA): English